Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Got My Transportation!



I went into Hilo today and got a bicycle. I was lucky because the guy who had it was able to bring it right to the bus station. It seems like a good bike. I rode it home after the bus left us at Nanawale Estates.

It poured rain today for most of the day. The sun barely came out for a few minutes. But I guess this month and next are the wettest of the year. I can't wait till it's more sunny. I really love the land on Pohoiki road, especially closer to the beach. I tried to find land for sale there, but no luck yet. It would be such a dream to live there with all those mango trees, where I could grow anything.
I'm beginning to see things manifest here very quickly. I just need to tap into my all knowing spirit and then there'll be nothing I can't have, be or do. The bicycle appeared as quickly as I imagined it. So now I just need to decide what's next.

No comments: