Thursday, February 2, 2012

21 days on grapes-Day 8

I haven't updated this blog in a really long time, mostly I've been working on another blog, but I feel like this is where I want to be posting again.
The fruity life has been going well, but still not enough fruit here in Nova Scotia(not to mention the cold, dark winters) so I'm leaving for Hawaii in 2 weeks. Rowenna is going with me. Yes, I'm living the life of my dreams. It's all about the law of attraction which I'm finally getting the hang of.
I've been through a lot of health problems in the past year(not due to fruitarianism), but I'm finally healing. My body is still weak, but I'm getting stronger everyday. I'm currently on day 8 of a grape diet that I'm planning on ending the day I leave for Hawaii. I've been going through intense detox, but am feeling quite peaceful at this point. I can't wait to get to the tropics where there'll be an abundance of exotic ripe fruits.
Durian has become sort of an obsession of mine(as seems to happen to most raw vegans) and I know I'll be eating lots of it in Hawaii. I'll be sure to blog more about it in the future.
It's my goal to stay in Hawaii and get some land where I can start growing all my own food and have a fruitarian family. Ahhh...to live the fruity life:)

No comments: