Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Land

There's a piece of land I've been watching for the past few months and I can't stop thinking about it. I was talking to someone today about growing fruit and becoming self sustainable and they told me that the only place that has soil and is affordable is Kapoho, my dream land. I guess I was called there for a reason. The same man also told me it is probably the only and best place to grow durian here, and for me that is very necessary in this dream of mine.
It's a grassy lot so little to no tree clearing. I can start growing on day 1.

A long, palm lined driveway, just what I dreamed of:)

A magical place

The property I fell in love with is over 3 acres with over a foot of soil! It is the only property available in the area(aside from tiny vacation lots for more money). The road it's on is only about half a kilometer, and I can see myself in the future, pushing a little fruit cart to the end(where all the tourists and other visitors go by) and selling or giving away all the extra fruit that I grow. With a lot that big I plan to also build a couple eco cabins(very simple) that I will rent out, so that I'll have money for extra things. The photos are unbelievably beautiful, and I get sad when I think of not living there. It's just too far out of my price range. But I can't let that stop me. The law of attraction has brought me everything else I have dreamed of so this too can be mine. In every way this place is out of a dream. There isn't a single con that I can think of. As soon as I move to Kapoho next week I will be going to check out the land. I think once I see it and feel my feet on the earth there it will be much easier to envision it as my own. I already have so much respect and love for this place. It calls to me. Somehow, no matter what it takes, this will be my home someday♥


1 comment:

mango wodzak said...

Looks like you have found a beautiful spot. I'm sure you can bring it to you if it is your true desire. And may the durians thrive!