Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Amazing Sister=D



Today I think I'll write about my wonderful little sister, Rowenna. I just feel very lucky to have her around. For those of you who don't know, her new years resolution was to go vegetarian, and she's stuck to it for almost a month already. She is also pretty much avoiding dairy, and she hates eggs so she's mostly vegan=D I'm so proud and happy.


The other day Rowenna started writing a story, she starts a lot of them, but this one absolutely took my breath away. The way she describes everything, it's as though she's living it, and the ideas that come to her are ones which people can really relate to. There are just no words to describe how talented and creative she is. I really hope she finishes writing this novel. She talked about going to school for journalism so she can become an author, but she doesn't need to. She's the best writer I've ever come across.


Even when Rowenna is going through pain she has a way of brightening the world around her. Whenever I get down and no one else can bring me comfort I only need to spend a little while with Row and it changes my whole outlook. She'll start dancing, singing, or talk so enthusiastically about anything that I just forget my problems. I don't know how she does it. My mom has a way of comforting people and making them feel at ease. Rowenna just shines a bright light around everyone.




Thank you Wren, For being a great sister!!!

No comments: