Monday, January 4, 2010

I SOLD MY FIRST PAINTING!!!!!

"Sisters", the painting I sold today for $150!!


Ok, first of all, we didn't make it to Ontario, but I'll get to that after. I was feeling kind of down today, then I checked my email and got a message from etsy.com( a site for artists who want to sell their stuff) and I got a sale to a lady in Portugal!!! I only had one painting on there for about a month, and I figured it wouldn't sell because there are so many amazing artists on there, and it would take a lot of searching to even find mine. I was totally shocked, and now I'm soooo happy=D I need to do more painting! It will fill my days now :)

Ok, why we're not in Ontario. First, the storm forced us to reschedule our train trip. When we did we got another vague letter from the owners of the farm. We weren't feeling good about it so decided to cancel. It's unfortunate that this keeps happening, but I think it's because something even better is in store for us. Today my Dad helped me buy a membership to WWOOF Canada since it looks like we might be stuck here for a while. I haven't really searched yet, but hopefully we'll find a perfect farm.

No comments: