Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back in the day.....

Aww, my beautiful long hair. I will have it again someday
Me and my trusty bike

Me on a gate in the hay field


My model pose, haha, when I was 14



Me and my friend Stacey with my dad's horse, Ilsa





I was just going through some old pictures from when we lived on our beautiful farm. It was summertime and Rowenna and I were glowing with health from running through the fields and being in the fresh air all day every day. I miss it so much, but I will have it again someday. Of course, it will be a little different. I will be somewhere where it's warm all year, and there will be fruit growing all around me. I won't need to rely on a job or anything else. I'll be free. I'm sure envisioning these things will help me to manifest them. Someone close to me told me I have no future and I'll end up a bum on the street someday, just because I'm not going after a career and lifestyle like everyone else. I don't believe that we should work and work every day, saving up for when we won't need anything at all. I'm told I'm immature for believing good things will come to me, but I think faith is worth more than all the money in the world. I'm happy to live the unknown.

My future is still completely unknown at this point. WWOOF Canada hasn't inspired us at all yet. British Columbia is still a possibility since it's warmer there, but we haven't found a host yet. It's really hard to find a place that sounds good and will supply tons of raw, fresh fruit. Nearly impossible actually. Veganism is one thing, but trying to convince people you're not crazy when they hear you're a fruitarian, is definitely another. Oh well, I'm sure we'll figure out something amazing.....it just takes time.

No comments: