Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BANANA ISLAND-DAY 8

Me(on the left)When I ate a SAD diet

Me this summer, 100% fruit


Still eating and loving bananas. Mom stopped after 5 days, but that was enough for her. This morning I got a little frustrated and bought some mushrooms. I only ate 2 or 3 before I realized I didn't want them. I feel like detox is only just getting started which is a little disappointing since I'll be back to other fruits in a couple of days.

We ended up changing our flight- well, not really changing it. We're still landing in Kauai on the 8th, but the next morning we have a flight booked for the Big Island. I'm still working things out, but it looks like we'll be going to Chris's raw food farm on the big island, which would be the best place in the world I can imagine going. He grows all kinds of fruit, and I found out today that he grows persimmons, one of my very favorites:)
I wanted to include a before and after picture of me, but the after one is too small. I'll have to take more pictures and put them on later. Still, you can definitly see that I looked sick and unhealthy in the before picture, and I'm becoming healthier all the time.

No comments: