Friday, November 27, 2009

BANANA ISLAND-DAY 3


Still enjoying bananas, but I'm wishing for some mango or melons. Oh well, only 7 more days to go. I'm feeling a lot more energy and positivity since eating all these bananas. I've been doing yoga and weight lifting today, yesterday some aerobics. Still, I'd like to get way more exercise in. I'm making sure to eat plenty of bananas. Yesterday I only had 18, but the day before I had 25.
I'm working on getting everything packed for my upcoming trip. I think I'm pretty much ready now. I'm still quite worried that we haven't found any place to go yet. If all else fails we can buy plane tickets to the Big Island for about $150, and I'm not worried about finding a good farm there.

I think my Mom is taking us to the airport, and I asked Rowenna this morning and she says she wants to come too. So I'm sure we'll have a good trip up there. We need to leave at 2am to get there by 6am or so.

No comments: