Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring


Spring has sprung and everything is beginning to change. I left my dad, hopefully for good this time. I want good influences around me. At first I was really worried because without him buying my fruit I didn't know how I'd afford it. I waited though and tried to truly believe money was coming my way. Then Someone from 30bananasaday told me of a freelance writing company she wrote for and recommended I give it a try. It sounds awesome so I applied. It said it can take up to 2 weeks to find out if you get the job so I'm patiently waiting and practicing on increasing my typing speed. I've been using Garfield's typing tutor, mostly working on dictation. It's actually pretty fun typing for hours and hours about a fat cat who loves lasagna=D


While I'm waiting for huge amounts of money to come my way I'm eating the cheapest food per calorie-bananas. Today is my second day on banana island, and it looks like I'll be here for a couple more days. I can't wait till I can start buying watermelons and mangoes. And just so you know, that's the first thing I'll be doing with my first paycheck. I'm going to treat myself to all the yummy fruit I want...can't wait!!!

No comments: